Title: Retail assistant - E commerce coordinator
Job Purpose: The role’s main responsibility is to work with founder on all retail projects, and build this business across all platforms
- Oversee all Shopify data entry, image upload, item descriptions, and inventory tracking
- Liaison with founder to create content and manage social media posts across all platforms.
- Liaison with all retail vendors on orders and tracking.
- Processing of inbound deliveries. Ensuring all data is correct - compositions, sizes and product details/ descriptions.
- Responsible for scheduling / photography / managing / uploading of products on the website - this portion will expand into more creative role as we go.
- Maintain appropriate packing supplies at studio for shipping customer orders.
- Stock count maintenance.
- Managing shipping platforms and arranging shipments to customers and incoming from our vendors.
- Handling all export and import paperwork and shipping related issues: Customs paperwork and coding of all products for smooth shipping experiences.
- The role requires a person who is organised, detail focused and methodical in their approach to tasks
- Strong numerical skills, communication both verbal and written – numerate and a knowledge of creative
- Proficient in budgeting and Excel
- Shopify and fulfilment experience required
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Fine-tuned communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face).
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed
- Extremely well organized and good at managing your time.
- Strong visual eye that fits naturally with the ARKelements aesthetic.
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
- Ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust as appropriate.
- The right cultural fit—you’re determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic.
- Hard-working, flexible, and always works to exceed expectations
- Are seeking a long-term investment. We’re focused on hiring people who are commitment-focused and who are looking to be part of a creative and strong team!
- Want the opportunity to graduate. We have an open door policy to make this job what you want it to be — if you have ideas of how to contribute and improve our brand, bring it to the table. Here you have the freedom to do your best work and the responsibility to achieve excellence.