When in doubt, always opt for this richly hued cloth from Marigold Living to bring an element of wonder and awe into your celebrations. It will not disappoint.
Echoing the principles of Sufism, the symmetrical grid-like design flows across the cloth like stars in the night sky, symbolizing the universe and constellations.
These complex patterns with bright white details on deep crimson red set against an indigo blue background are created using sophisticated resist printing techniques. The mud-resist printed fabric is sprinkled with sawdust to keep the lines crisp, before dipping it into vats of colorful dye. The dyed cloth is washed and as it dries in the sun, the red and blue areas of the design develop, and the resist areas are revealed as white.
These pieces are hand made in India- please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery from date of purchase.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- 60" x 108" (for an 8-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin-XL size bedsheet.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.